Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding Cards

I created two cards for my hairdresser, both easel cards.  She had seen my cards and asked if I would make a card for her to give to her friend.  This is the one she chose.  I stamped the image onto plain white card stock and then cut out an extra top piece of the dress on white pearlized card stock and bustled it up with pop dots.  Again, I used Flower Soft on the bouquet.



This is the cream and brown version ...  the one she didn't pick.  As with the black and white version, I stamped the image (this time on cream card stock), I cut an extra piece of the dress, used pearl powder to give that piece some sheen, then bustled it up with pop dots.  I used Flower Soft on the bouquet.


This is the envelope I made for the cream and brown card.


0 comments:

Post a Comment