Friday, March 27, 2015

It has been over a year since I last posted something so I thought I would add a few of the gifts that I made for Christmas (yes I know Christmas was over three months ago *grin*)

This is an egg that I did for my best friend's daughter, Kadie. She absolutely loves sea turtles. I actually made the driftwood base too. I found a great driftwood tutorial online (How to Make Your Own Driftwood) so I went in search of the perfect felled tree branch! I had to trim it, but I think it turned out really well.


Penny's other daughter, Amanda, has a very strong faith so this is the egg I made for her.


I made coffee mugs for my sister and her husband.  Patsy is an animal lover. 



David is a Ford man ... I copied the tattoo he has on his arm for the graphic.








0 comments:

Post a Comment